Developed as a versatile excitation light source for FLIM in the frequency domain our Multi-LED system includes up to 4 LEDs, each providing excitation light at high modulation depths. Compared to other light sources, LEDs provide non-phototoxic illumination levels, have a low cost and a long economic lifespan. Available wavelengths cover the range from 360 to 640nm.
The Multi-LED is part of our LIFA and LIFA-X products for FLIM?/ FRET, and is also seamlessly integrated with the LI-FLIM software. For each LED automatic control is available for LED selection, LED current and modulation frequency. Temperature stabilization of the LED is optionally available to avoid a lifetime drift during time lapses.
- Key component in the LIFA and LIFA-X systems for FLIM
- Fast switching between individual LEDs, no realignment of the lightsource or other manual interventions needed
- Digital modulation up to 120MHz, depending on the wavelength
- Integrated USB 2.0 control
- Applications in FLIM, FRET
- Compatible with all major microscope brands
- Optional temperature stabilization for further reduction of drifts in LED phase and modulation depth
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 346 x 109 x 183 mm