Ease of micromanipulation. Rock-solid construction.
The E600FN has been designed from the ground up to provide
Nikon's E600FN is designed specifically for patch clamp experiments.
Rather than modifying existing model, Nikon went back to the
drawing boards to custom design an upright research microscope
for electrophysiological experiments involving specimens such
as brain slices. The E600FN features a generous clearance
angle of 45¡Æ, the widest in the industry, making micromanipulation
easier than ever before. And its rock-solid construction provides
the ultimate in vibration-free observations.
*A 45¡Æ ngle for micromanipulation (largest angle available)
with Nikon's new CFI60 Fluor W water immersion physiology
objectives. The unique Fluor 60XW has an N.A. of 1.0mm with
a 35¡Æ anipulation angle.
* More clearance around the stage for multiple micromanipulators.
* Option for relocating the fine-focus knob from the arm to
the front of the base, depending on the experimental equipment
* Larger space between the field lens and the condenser facilitates
use of options such as shutters or filter wheels.
|Rock-solid, vibration-free construction
*The E600FN arm casting was increased to 44mm thickness (more
than double the E600) to assure maximum rigidity.
* Unique nosepiece focusing system does not disturb specimen
|* Fixed stage supported
by four rigid pillars is highly resistant to vibration. Also
it comes with auxiliary side plates drilled and tapped with
32 holes each. Both the stage and side plates are made of
magnetized stainless steel.
Unique parfocal distance adjustment is possible. This adjustment
is very useful when dry and water-dipping objectives are used
at the same time.
* Bolt-down brackets allow easy attachment of the stand to
an isolation table or XY translation assembly.
* The nosepiece and the trinocular body tube light path prism
detents can be "turned-off" to eliminate all possibilities
of vibration sources.
* Illumination filters are provided in a removable filter
* The optional IR-DIC polarizer set is fitted with a removable
* DIC prism slots built into nosepiece.