|With its world-class CFI60 optical
system, the smallest footprint in its class thanks to the compact
stage for 150mmø wafers, and ESD support for the microscope as
a whole, the Nikon ECLIPSE L150 with DIC attachment is well suited
for high-level inspections of wafers, magnetic heads, and other
high-level observation with superior optical performance from
ultra-long working distances, reduced flare, high contrast,
and approximately three times as much brightness during darkfield
observation compared with conventional systems.
* Thoroughly ergonomic design including SEMI-compliant such
• Standard equipped with 12V-100W halogen illuminator, ensuring
sufficient brightness for darkfield and DIC observation.
Equipped with motorized nosepiece and DIC attachment
* Motorized nosepiece for one-touch operation
* Inherits single DIC system incorporating DIC slider with built-in
nosepiece to support all objectives.
* DIC images with negligible color aberration are possible.