The following programs are part of the SDK:
1. the example program ?MexWin.exe¡°, with the ability to test nearly all functions without any programming effort in advance. The Source Code of the ?MexWin.exe¡° test program is also part of the SDK.
2. the program "Camera TypeViewer", providing an easy and fast overview over the most important parameters of the different imaging modules or the corresponding ProgRes¢ç cameras, and hence offering an even more comfortable integration.
3. our "MexLogMan" allows fast, easy and especially targeted error research to test the Source Code.
The following parameters can be controlled by the SDK sample program ?MexWin.exe¡° without any programming efforts:
1. Full control of exposure time, gamma, saturation, gain factor (analogue and digital), white reference
2. Image resolution for Live & Capture
3. Storage of captured images in .tiff, .RAW, .bmp file format
4. Colour-Processing (availability of various colour matrixes / colour interpolation algorithms)
5. Control of the Peltier element (on / off)
6. Firmware updates
7. Creation of individual Shading files (White- and Black-Shading)
8. Full control of read-out speed of the image sensor, this way full control of image quality also
9. Full control of camera trigger functionalities
10. Control of 4 cameras at the same time (display of 4 live images simultaneously is possible)
11. ¡°CxxWin.exe¡° allows for continuous exposure metering (Source Code is at hand)
ActiveX Control and LabView driver
In case of lacking knowledge in programming in C++ the Imaging Modules as well as ProgRes¢ç cameras can be controlled by an ActiveX-Control, or LabView Control widely-used at universities. Both the options allow users to realize the implementation of our imaging modules in existing software environments within 1-2 days.
The ProgRes¢ç SDK and all its modules are Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 compatible.
MAC and LINUX operating systems:
The ProgRes¢ç MAC SDK supports Apple Macintosh operating systems, the ProgRes¢ç LINUX SDK is available for supporting Linux systems!
The Software Development Kit for Windows PC supports ALL Imaging Modules as well as ProgRes¢ç cameras (Windows XP / VISTA / WIN 7).
The Software Development Kit for Apple Macintosh supports the FireWire-based Imaging Modules and ProgRes¢ç cameras (MAC OS 10.4 / 10.5/ 10.6).
The Software Development Kit for LINUX supports the FireWire-based Imaging Modules and ProgRes¢ç cameras (Linux Ubunto und Suse10).