SciMeasure Analytical Systems, Inc., camera:
- 80 x 80 pixels
- Full-frame, frame rate: 2,000
- 3x3-binning, frame rate: 5,000
- Back-illuminated for high quantum
efficiency (90% at 650 nm)
- Cooled CCD: for low dark noise
- Read Noise
2,000 Hz: 20 e-
1,000 Hz: 11 e-
125 Hz: 5 e-
40 Hz: 3 e-
- Large well size: 300,000 e-
- Digitization: 14 bits standard;
16-bits optional (slower frame rate)
- No fan
- Frame transfer to minimize smear:
transfer time 7 micro-seconds
- The SciMeasure camera uses the
outstanding Marconi CCD39-01 CCD chip
Simultaneous optical and 8 channels of electrical recording.
Optical coupler to reduce objective image to the size of the CCD
software designed for neurobiologists, physiologists and biophysicists.
Computer control of shutter and stimulator.